Terms and privacy
Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and conditions ("Terms", "Terms and conditions") carefully before using the http(s)://csbet.gg website ("Website").
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept and be bound by the Terms, please do not open an account or continue to use the Website. Your further use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the Terms.
Definitions Used in these Terms and conditions
- Website shall mean the aggregate of the web pages posted on the Internet and managed by the software of the Website Administration united by the interconnect address space within the framework of the Website functions operated by the Website Administration. For the purposes of these Terms and conditions Website shall also mean the mobile version of the Website, unless it is provided otherwise. The Website homepage providing access to all the Website pages is posted on the Internet at csbet.gg
- References in the Terms to "us", "our," "we" or the “the Company” are references to the relevant company who you are contracting with, as specified above.
- Website User (the "User") shall mean a person accessing the Website who has reached a certain age which allows, in accordance with the applicable laws, being fully liable for his/her own actions (fully capable).
- User's Account (the "Account") shall mean the User's profile created when registering the User with the Website/creating the User's accounting record, which identifies him/her as a unique User of the Website.
- On Website are uses virtual assets titled "EPC" or "coins" that allows the Users to obtain all Website functionality. By topping up an amount to your Csbet wallet, you accept that the EPC received are not worth real money and not subject to any refunds.
- Promo code - a unique alphanumeric code that a player can redeem in his profile to receive a gift.
- No part of the Website is directed to persons under the age of 18.The use of the Website by persons under the age of 18 is a direct violation of Terms .
- The Company does not intend to enable you to contravene applicable law. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that your use of Website services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. The Company shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website services by you.
Opening a new account
- Access to User's Account is performed in the following order: clicking the button “Sign In” on the Website, after which the User will be automatically redirected to the website on the Internet: https://steamcommunity.com;
- You may only open a single account at the Website. Any other account you open on the Website will be considered as the “Duplicate Account”. All Duplicate Accounts may be immediately closed by us and:
- all transactions made from the Duplicate Account will be made void;
- all stakes or deposits made using that Duplicate Account will be returned to you;
- any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during the time the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited from you and may be reclaimed by us, and any funds withdrawn from the Duplicate account shall be returned to us on demand.
- If you have any questions or if you encounter any problems during registration, you can contact Support Service by sending an email email@example.com
- When you are using any of the Website’s products we may ask you to provide us with some personal information. In this case, the information you give us has to be correct and up-to-date. You implicitly give your authorization to process your personal data in compliance with the privacy laws of the applicable jurisdictions. You acknowledge your willingness to share certain private information with the Company which will be used as described below.
- Here’s a list of personal data that may be processed with your consent for the purposes of offering our services:
- Steam Data. We can retrieve certain data regarding Steam platform and games available via Steam (“Steam Data”) and presenting it to you via the Site. If you enter the Site using your Steam account, we will retrieve and store your login, nickname, user picture, Steam profile level, Steam ID, Steam Trade URL. We may retrieve and store other Steam Data, except your Steam password. For more information about Steam Data please visit: https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/?l=english and https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/. If you do not want Steam to share your Steam Data with us you shall adjust privacy settings on the Steam platform.
- Financial Data includes payment card details or details about other payment systems that are available on the Website.
- Transaction Data includes details about deposits and withdrawals and other details of products and services you are using on the Website.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, pc tag, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Bonuses and Promocodes
- The email confirmation bonus is available for 30 days from the moment player enter the email in the field and click the Confirm button. If the player doesn't confirm his email within 30 days, the bonus will expire.
- Promotion code must be entered before deposit is made. Only one bonus can be active and wagered simultaneously. Activating one bonus program, you automatically deactivate the previous active one. Qualifying deposit should be made within 30 days after the promo code is activated, otherwise the bonus will be expired CSBET.GG reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the promotion at any time. Details like promotion period, minimum deposit sum and bonus amount will be mentioned in the email communication.
- The skins won in Giveaway are available to withdraw for 30 days from the announcement of the Giveaway results. To receive the prize, player must write to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Player must write from the email address which he entered when registered in this Giveaway. If the player does not confirm his winning within 30 days, it will expire.
- Title of the Giveaway
- Steam TradeUrl
- On Website User can spend his coins for license on one of the Cases – disposable game. To Open case mean the opportunity to get one of virtual item – “Skin” with the probability specified on the case page. Skin is a visual decoration for weapons inside a CS: GO computer game.
- Skins are not currency and belong to Valve, which in turn provides an API for exchanging skins automatically. After opening any case, User will have up to 1 hour to transfer the Skin that User has won to his Steam account.
- If User don’t do it during 1 hour after game end, the Skin will automatically be sold and its full cost will be refunded to User’s account balance.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that you are free to choose whether to use the services on the Website and do so at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- We will provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms. We do not make any other promises or warranties regarding the Website or the products offered via the Website and hereby exclude all implied warranties in this respect.
- The Company shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage, including but not limited to the loss of data, profits, business, opportunities, goodwill or reputation as well as business interruption or any losses which are not currently foreseeable by us arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Website. The Company is not responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Website or via the services.
Breach of the terms
- You will be required to fully cover any claims, liabilities, costs or expenses and any other charges that may arise as a result of a violation of the Terms by you.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its white label partners and their respective companies and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, demands liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result:
- of any breach of the Terms by you;
- violation by you of any law or the rights of any third party;
- use by you of the services or use by any other person accessing the services using your user identification, whether or not with your authorization; or
- acceptance of any winnings.
- In cases when you are in a major violation of the Terms we reserve the right but are not required to:
- provide you with the notice that you are in a violation of the Terms requiring you to stop the continuation of the violation;
- suspend Your Account, making you unable to play games on the Website;
- close Your Account with or without a prior notice from us;
- withdraw from Your Account the amount of any pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which you have acquired as a result of any major violation.
Changes to the terms and conditions
- The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, update and change any of the Terms for a number of reasons, including legal, commercial or customer service. The most up-to-date Terms and their effective date are available on the Website. We will notify the player of any such amendment, modification or change by publishing the new version of the Terms on the Website. It is the responsibility of the player to make sure that he/she agrees to the current Terms and Conditions, and the Company advises the player to follow the updates on the regular basis. The Company reserves the right to modify the Website, services and software and change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the services at any time and without prior notice.
- If any change is unacceptable to you, you may either cease using the Website, and close Your Account by complying with paragraph 12 of the Terms. Your continued use of any part of the Website after the date on which the Terms are stated to come into effect will be deemed to be your binding acceptance of the revised Terms, including any additions, removals, substitutions or other changes to the identity of the Company in paragraph 2.1 of the Terms, whether or not you have had notice of, or have read, the revised Terms.