Terms and privacy
Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and conditions ("Terms", "Terms and conditions") carefully before using the http(s)://csbet.gg website ("Website").
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to accept and be bound by the Terms, please do not open an account or continue to use the Website. Your further use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the Terms.
Definitions Used in these Terms and conditions
- Website shall mean the aggregate of the web pages posted on the Internet and managed by the software of the Website Administration united by the interconnect address space within the framework of the Website functions operated by the Website Administration. For the purposes of these Terms and conditions Website shall also mean the mobile version of the Website, unless it is provided otherwise. The Website homepage providing access to all the Website pages is posted on the Internet at csbet.gg
- References in the Terms to "us", "our," "we" or the “the Company” are references to the relevant company who you are contracting with, as specified above.
- Website User (the "User") shall mean a person accessing the Website who has reached a certain age which allows, in accordance with the applicable laws, being fully liable for his/her own actions (fully capable).
- User's Account (the "Account") shall mean the User's profile created when registering the User with the Website/creating the User's accounting record, which identifies him/her as a unique User of the Website.
- On Website are uses virtual assets titled "EPC" or "coins" that allows the Users to obtain all Website functionality. By topping up an amount to your Csbet wallet, you accept that the EPC received are not worth real money and not subject to any refunds.
- Promo code - a unique alphanumeric code that a player can redeem in his profile to receive a gift.
- No part of the Website is directed to persons under the age of 18.The use of the Website by persons under the age of 18 is a direct violation of Terms .
- The Company does not intend to enable you to contravene applicable law. You represent, warrant and agree to ensure that your use of Website services will comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations. The Company shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website services by you.
Opening a new account
- Access to User's Account is performed in the following order: clicking the button “Sign In” on the Website, after which the User will be automatically redirected to the website on the Internet: https://steamcommunity.com;
- You may only open a single account at the Website. Any other account you open on the Website will be considered as the “Duplicate Account”. All Duplicate Accounts may be immediately closed by us and:
- all transactions made from the Duplicate Account will be made void;
- all stakes or deposits made using that Duplicate Account will be returned to you;
- any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during the time the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited from you and may be reclaimed by us, and any funds withdrawn from the Duplicate account shall be returned to us on demand.
- If you have any questions or if you encounter any problems during registration, you can contact Support Service by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you are using any of the Website’s products we may ask you to provide us with some personal information. In this case, the information you give us has to be correct and up-to-date. You implicitly give your authorization to process your personal data in compliance with the privacy laws of the applicable jurisdictions. You acknowledge your willingness to share certain private information with the Company which will be used as described below.
- Here’s a list of personal data that may be processed with your consent for the purposes of offering our services:
- Steam Data. We can retrieve certain data regarding Steam platform and games available via Steam (“Steam Data”) and presenting it to you via the Site. If you enter the Site using your Steam account, we will retrieve and store your login, nickname, user picture, Steam profile level, Steam ID, Steam Trade URL. We may retrieve and store other Steam Data, except your Steam password. For more information about Steam Data please visit: https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/?l=english and https://store.steampowered.com/privacy_agreement/. If you do not want Steam to share your Steam Data with us you shall adjust privacy settings on the Steam platform.
- Financial Data includes payment card details or details about other payment systems that are available on the Website.
- Transaction Data includes details about deposits and withdrawals and other details of products and services you are using on the Website.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, pc tag, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Promotion code must be entered before deposit is made. Only one bonus can be active and wagered simultaneously. Activating one bonus program, you automatically deactivate the previous active one. Qualifying deposit should be made within 14 days after the promo code is activated, otherwise the bonus will be expired CSBET.GG reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the promotion at any time. Details like promotion period, minimum deposit sum and bonus amount will be mentioned in the email communication.
- On Website User can spend his coins for license on one of the Cases – disposable game. To Open case mean the opportunity to get one of virtual item – “Skin” with the probability specified on the case page. Skin is a visual decoration for weapons inside a CS: GO computer game.
- Skins are not currency and belong to Valve, which in turn provides an API for exchanging skins automatically. After opening any case, User will have up to 1 hour to transfer the Skin that User has won to his Steam account.
- If User don’t do it during 1 hour after game end, the Skin will automatically be sold and its full cost will be refunded to User’s account balance.
- All bets are accepted and calculated in EPC.
- Cybergaming rules
- All bets on the total of rounds for Counter-Strike shall be accepted with overtimes taken into account. If one of the players (or team) is removed from the match (for whatever reason), all remaining rounds/cards will be considered a loss. In the event that a game is carried over more than 48 hours, bets on the match shall be subject to return at a coefficient of 1. In the event that a match is stopped by the referees and a rematch is decreed, the results of the stopped game will not be taken into account.
- Types of outcomes in cybergaming
- Who Will Go On In the proposed twos/couples one names a participant who will go on in the tournament grid. If both participants have left the tournament, the best shall be the participant who has gone furthest in the tournament grid. If both participants have been eliminated in the same round, the coefficient of winnings on the bets shall be equal to “1”. In the event that a participant refuses to enter a tournament before it begins, the coefficient of winnings on the bets shall be equal to “1”.
- The Victor The winner is considered that participant who took first place in the tournament. In the event that a participant refuses to enter the tournament before it begins, the coefficient of winnings on bets made on that participant shall be “1”.
- First Blood bet – one must determine which of the teams will first defeat a rival player.
- The handicap, individual total, and even/odd round total is shown in “deaths” unless the line specifies otherwise. A “death” shall mean the death of a character for any reason (killed by enemy characters, Roshan, creeps, etc.).
- Types of Bets
- ORDINARY An Ordinary bet is a bet on one selection in one event. This is the simplest bet type, in which your selection must win for you to receive winnings (a return). After choosing a certain result that you want to place a bet on, you simply specify the desired amount of the bet and confirm it. If the result is the right one, then you win. Winnings are calculated by multiplying the coefficient by the amount of your bet.
- EXPRESS By making a bet on the outcome of two or more events, your bet is automatically placed on the Express bet slip. The total coefficient for an Express bet is calculated by multiplying the coefficients of all outcomes. Note that in order to win, all events included in an Express bet must be predicted; a loss on one of the events in an Express bet shall mean a loss on the entire Express bet.
- General Bets Rules
- Website retains the right to update the rules at any time and to add new rules. In this case, new rules or a new version of the rules shall enter into force and shall be applied immediately upon their publication on the website. The updated rules shall govern all bets made after the publication of such rules.
- Multiple Registration. Opening more than one player account is prohibited. If it becomes known that a participant in betting has multiple player accounts, then all but one will be closed down, and further special offers of the company shall be sent only to the remaining player account. If it is suspected that a participant in betting has opened several player accounts with the aim of taking advantage of promotional offers or bonuses, the company has the right to withdraw all bonuses and offers and to not take them into account when calculating subsequent bets.
- Minimum and maximum bets
- The size of the minimum bet for all events and sports is 57 EPC.
- The maximum bet size for an event is shown in the current line and is determined by Website t for each event specifically, as well as for each type of bet, and is subject to change without prior notice of any kind. Website retains the right to limit the minimum and maximum amount of the bet on individual events, to decline or cancel repeated bets for one and the same result, or on a practically the same combination of results from one participant of a bet and/or a group of participants of a bet, as well as to introduce or cancel all limitations of any kind for any participant of a bet and/or a group of participants of a bet without additional notice and any explanation of the reason for such limitations.
- Rules of acceptance of bets
- Website accepts bets on the basis of active lines shown on the Website on the date that the bet is concluded.
- Bets are accepted for the basic time of the match unless the rules state otherwise.
- Bets are accepted before the beginning of the event. Exceptions to this rule are Live bets, which are taken for events currently ongoing. When placing a bet, a player confirms that he/she does not know the outcome of the event on which he/she is placing a bet.
- All disputes (incorrect calculation of a bet, non-calculated bet, etc.) are accepted for 30 days from the moment that the event ends.
- Changes to Lines (coefficient of winnings, values of handicaps and totals, limits on express bets, maximum bet amount, etc.) can be made by Website at any time. The terms for bets made by the Player before changes to a Line shall be maintained.
- The minimum and maximum size of bets on all sporting events is set by Website and may be changed without prior written notice.
- Any bet (including a Live bet) placed on an event, the result of which is already known at the moment of betting, shall be considered null and void and shall be subject to return, as well as excluded from an express bet.
- Although Website makes every effort to provide accurate information, the company bears no responsibility for clear mistakes made by staff and/or omissions which may cause incorrect display of coefficients, entering of results, the list of participants or the starting time of events.
- The player bears sole responsibility for his/her bets. The player is obliged to ensure that the details of his/her bet are correct. As soon as a bet has been made and its acceptance has been confirmed, it cannot be changed or canceled by the Player. All bets are clearly indicated onscreen together with a request for the Client to enter his/her password to indicate agreement with the terms of the bet before such bet is accepted. After a bet is accepted, it cannot be amended.
- Connection failure or other technical faults in the Player’s communications shall not be a reason to cancel a bet if the bet has been registered on the server.
- Should events occur that prevent the Website normal operation (technical problems, human error, etc.), bets will be considered null and void and returned to users in full.
- In the event that bets are calculated incorrectly (due to technical fault, improper entry of event results, etc.) the bets that were incorrectly calculated are subject to recalculation.
- Website has the right to not accept bets from Players without giving a reason, as well as to not accept bets from those who have violated the Rules, and Website retains the right to close or temporarily block the accounts of individual Clients without prior notice.
- Users are prohibited from placing several identical bets on the same match in order to bypass limits. Such actions will be regarded as a major violation of rules and may lead to additional limits, betting caps, and may result in account blocking.
- Live bets
- Live bets are bets taken during an event and only for outcomes, the results of which are still undetermined. Live bets are offered in the special section “Live bets”
- Live Bets odds changes in real time. The coefficient can rise or fall in the period between the choice of the bet and its acceptance, which may influence the value of winnings. The coefficient for these bets changes gradually to reflect the development of events in the match
- The results of “Live” bets, on the basis of which bets are calculated, are the results that become known immediately after the end of the event. All subsequent changes will not be taken into account when deciding the proposed “Live” bets.
- Website carries out the calculation of “Live” bets on the basis of its own statistical data on the actual course of the game. Unless otherwise stated, in “Live” bets all bets on athletes not participating in the competition shall be considered null and void. For outcomes, the results of which become known during the match, the calculation of bets, if possible, shall be carried out directly upon the completion of the event.
- All bets the outcome of which was defined in “Live” mode (in particular, bets on who will win a certain segment of the match or whether the total will consist of “more”), shall be considered valid and are calculated even in the event that the tournament or event was interrupted.
- Claims for bets made on a Live event shall be taken into consideration within 24 hours from the start of the event.
- If the match is interrupted or is not completed within 48 hours, the bets calculated up to this moment shall not be subject to recalculation. For outcomes, the results of which are not clearly defined, which have not taken place and/or have not been fully completed, the coefficient of winnings on bets shall be equal to “1” (return of bet).
Limitation of Liability
- You agree that you are free to choose whether to use the services on the Website and do so at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- We will provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms. We do not make any other promises or warranties regarding the Website or the products offered via the Website and hereby exclude all implied warranties in this respect.
- The Company shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage, including but not limited to the loss of data, profits, business, opportunities, goodwill or reputation as well as business interruption or any losses which are not currently foreseeable by us arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Website. The Company is not responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Website or via the services.
Breach of the terms
- You will be required to fully cover any claims, liabilities, costs or expenses and any other charges that may arise as a result of a violation of the Terms by you.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its white label partners and their respective companies and their respective officers, directors and employees harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, demands liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result:
- of any breach of the Terms by you;
- violation by you of any law or the rights of any third party;
- use by you of the services or use by any other person accessing the services using your user identification, whether or not with your authorization; or
- acceptance of any winnings.
- In cases when you are in a major violation of the Terms we reserve the right but are not required to:
- provide you with the notice that you are in a violation of the Terms requiring you to stop the continuation of the violation;
- suspend Your Account, making you unable to place bets or play games on the Website;
- close Your Account with or without a prior notice from us;
- withdraw from Your Account the amount of any pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which you have acquired as a result of any major violation.
Changes to the terms and conditions
- The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, update and change any of the Terms for a number of reasons, including legal, commercial or customer service. The most up-to-date Terms and their effective date are available on the Website. We will notify the player of any such amendment, modification or change by publishing the new version of the Terms on the Website. It is the responsibility of the player to make sure that he/she agrees to the current Terms and Conditions, and the Company advises the player to follow the updates on the regular basis. The Company reserves the right to modify the Website, services and software and change the system specification requirements necessary to access and use the services at any time and without prior notice.
- If any change is unacceptable to you, you may either cease using the Website, and close Your Account by complying with paragraph 12 of the Terms. Your continued use of any part of the Website after the date on which the Terms are stated to come into effect will be deemed to be your binding acceptance of the revised Terms, including any additions, removals, substitutions or other changes to the identity of the Company in paragraph 2.1 of the Terms, whether or not you have had notice of, or have read, the revised Terms.